Director, Technical Training
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result. This position may require 20% travel within the United States.
- Lead the Technical Training department across all of our brands & sites
- Ensuring strategic alignment of the training department with business goals
- Reviews existing training programs; suggests enhancements & modifications to improve engagement, learning, & retention and/or to meet the changing needs
- Evaluating individual & organizational performance to ensure training is meeting business needs & improving performance
- Managing the technologies & technical personnel required to drive brand values & philosophy through all training & development activities.
- Identifies problems & opportunities such as operational changes or industry developments that training could improve.
- Resolve any specific problems & tailor training programs as necessary to support the development, management & delivery of training
- Based on research, plan & implement training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths
- Recruit trainers as needed
- Create training KPIs that are measurable
- A critical thinker Use logic & reasoning to identify the strengths & weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Enterprising Seek to take up & start new projects. Able to achieve work with the risk of failure
- Creative Challenge conventional methods & open to new ideas
- Driven by results Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency. Focus on activities that have tangible business outcomes
- A clear communicator With solid written & oral communications skills. Able to clearly coordinate & provide information to co-workers
- A leader Have experience not only driving personal performance but also managing other team members as necessary
At a minimum, you have...
- BS/MS in Human Resources, Learning & Development, or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in training
- Experience in the warehouse industry preferred
- Proficiency in implementing a Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Experience managing teams with clear, tracked goals & objectives that align with company values
- Competitive salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company