Repair Technicians are responsible for diagnosing & repairing 3D printer issues. Maintaining accurate repair records & communicating with shipping & support is crucial.
- Diagnose & repair 3D printer issues.
- Build & repair sub-assemblies & full machines
- Identify worn & defective components
- Keep thorough records on repairs & work completed
- Maintain high quality standards for mechanical work
- Perform visual inspections on completed printers to ensure quality standards are met.
- Proactively look for areas to improve service quality & implement solutions
- Experience building, testing, & troubleshooting mechanical & electrical assemblies
- Skilled with hand tools: Drills, drivers,
- Proficient in basic computer skills & familiarity with Google Docs & Microsoft Excel
- Linux/Ubuntu experience a plus
- Detail Oriented & pride in keeping an organized work space
- Ability to follow Work Instructions
- Familiar with LEAN or Six Sigma a plus
- Ability to learn new technology, repair procedures & specifications.
- No disciplinary infractions, & have an above average attendance record
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- Kneeling, Squatting, bending, pushing/pulling
Sometimes, its the little things:
- Amazing view from the 21st floor. Great for Instagram!
- Snacks & seltzer. Fruit, yogurt, nuts, granola bars, chips, cereal its like bringing your pantry to work.
- A ping-pong & pool table, if youre into that sort of thing. And healthy intra-office competition to go with it.
- Twice weekly on-site, after-work yoga.
- Access to 3D printers, of course. But also helpful people who love sharing their knowledge & expertise to help & teach you how to use them.
- Monthly birthday celebrations complete with cupcakes, brownies, & some ridiculously delicious pudding cups.
The compensation package includes health, dental, vision benefits, pre-tax benefits for transit, 401K matching, & three weeks of vacation.
This is a great opportunity to make a big impact in a unique industry working with amazing people.
MakerBot,a subsidiary of Stratasys. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability & ease-of-use. Through this dedication, MakerBot has one of the largest install bases in the industry & also runs Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world.
MakerBot's connected 3D printing solutions address the wider needs of professionals & educators, evolving their ideas from inspiration to innovation.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class