About The Team
The Global Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team at Harrys is a part of Global Finance & is responsible for analyzing, presenting & forecasting the financial & business performance of the company. The team plays a critical role in enabling senior management to make fast, data-driven strategic decisions for the Harrys brand, Flamingo, Headquarters, Cat Person & our private label & manufacturing business in Germany as well as new brands as we expand.
About The Role
We are looking for a high-performing analytical & collaborative person to join our Global FP&A. This role affords significant direct exposure to members of the senior leadership team & is an opportunity to play a meaningful role on key projects at a high-growth, global business.
The role will be based in our New York office, but may require occasional travel & close partnership with colleagues in our overseas offices.
What Youll Do
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build & maintain financial models to evaluate & support strategic initiatives, long term financial planning, corporate development opportunities & fundraising. Works in partnership with business leaders & runs the modeling of enterprise-wide strategic investments & long-term planning models
- Assist in due diligence processes & transaction execution
- Work cross-functionally to deliver on ad hoc requests & presentations for internal & external stakeholders, including investors
- Develop analyses, maintain & update industry comparables / benchmarks for valuation & operating metrics
- Help support the annual budgeting & quarterly reforecasting processes for cash flow forecasting
- Support presentation of cash flow & working capital financial results against forecasts & help provide senior leadership with insights on variances, trends & implications
- Participate in the process of creating presentations for our Board of Directors
- Be part of building an awesome business
Background & Experience
- Bachelors degree with a record of high academic achievement
- 3-4 years of investment banking or similar experience. You are a 3rd year investment banking Analyst or 1st year Associate in either M&A or industry coverage with a track record of executing transactions. Ex-investment bankers with PE, VC or industry corporate development experience will also be considered
- Expert Excel skillsyou were formally trained (e.g., Training the Street, training program at a bulge-bracket firm) & have extensive financial modeling experience (3-statements, detailed operating, M&A, LBO, cash flow, ROI analysis)
- Deep understating of accounting will make you more effective
- Excellent presentation skills you will present to internal & external audiences
- Expert PowerPoint skills you draft high-quality, C-level presentations
- CPG / retail industry experience is a plus
- Quick learner with excellent analytical & problem-solving skills with strong ability to adapt to changing priorities & deadlines
- Rigorously detail-oriented, always checks work & takes pride in producing exceptional deliverables
- Ability to prioritize work & take projects to completion under demanding deadlines
- Excellent planning, organization & time management skills
- Extremely high level of integrity, professionalism & discretion will have exposure to some of the most sensitive projects at the Company
- Humble. Low ego. Always putting the team first
- Motivated to learn about all aspects of a high-growth brand & business no task is too small mentality
Heres Who Youll Work With
- This position is within the finance organization will report directly to the FPA Manager with significant exposure with the Head of Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis within a highly collaborative Finance team
- Significant direct exposure to the VP, Finance, CFO, Co-Founders & the Harrys enterprise leadership team
- Work closely with the members of the Corporate FP&A , Strategy, Treasury, Accounting, Legal & Operations teams but have frequent & unparalleled interaction with all company departments & functions globally
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.