Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement & analytics. Our mission is to make the digital advertising ecosystem stronger, safer & more secure, thereby preserving the fair value exchange between buyers & sellers of digital media. Hundreds of Fortune 500 advertisers employ our unbiased data & analytics to drive campaign quality & effectiveness, & to maximize return on their digital advertising investments globally. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
Were looking for an enthusiastic, well-organized & articulate individual to help manage our social media efforts & support our overall content marketing programs. First & foremost, this person should be a storyteller someone who understands how to use social media & other content channels to capture attention & amplify messaging.
What youll do
- Create highly engaging, dynamic content for multiple channel outputs, including digital, social media & other DV partner channels
- Create, edit & coordinate posting of content for our key social media channels in the US & globally
- Experience creating/storyboarding content for video, audio, digital channels, white papers & presentations
- Experience with digital storytelling & ability to write, produce & edit content
- Work alongside the various departments & brands to assist coming up with inspiring, innovative ideas, in line with current trends, ensuring that the companys brand is developed & consistently applied across a range of channels.
- Understand how to create content for targeted audiences; set & evaluate KPIs
- Prioritize tasks & deliver projects on time producing innovative, high-quality, well-written works, delivered within budget & in-line with internal expectations.
- Execute new concepts & develop innovative as well as bold creative ideas in line with current & upcoming trends.
- Proactively collaborate across internal teams to deliver high quality creative content according to the brief.
Who you are
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape & key platforms (LI, FB, IG, YT, Twitter)
- Versatility, flexibility, & willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to create shareable content, evidenced by a strong digital content portfolio demonstrating excellent writing skills & ability to deliver compelling messages.
- Strong writing skills & ability to demonstrate good editorial judgment.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects & meet deadlines.
- Creative, flexible, an innovative team player.
- Ability to take direction from management & work with minimal supervision.
- Experience applying creative thinking, developing engaging, creative concepts & producing web & social media content.
- Ability to manage priorities & workflow.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field & at least 3 years of Digital Marketing content creation experience.
- Proficiency with all social platforms, especially Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn & social management tools such as Hootsuite, or similar