BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits & relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant & the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first & offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurants website. BentoBox is trusted & loved by over 5,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Roses Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
Were looking for a Software Engineer to help build the worlds best digital operations platform for restaurants. Our current technology stack consists mostly of Django / Python & React, but we are always looking to use the tools that are most appropriate for the task at hand.
- Identify root causes of technical issues in production
- Develop code updates to fix reported defects
- Work with other engineers to perform upgrades to our platform
- Contribute clean, clear, high-quality production code
- Contribute unit & integration tests for new & existing features
- Uphold BentoBoxs core mission, vision, & values
Skills & Attributes
- 1-3 years of experience writing production code
- Experience with Python/Django
- Some level of experience with React with Redux
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 15-minute screening call with our Recruiting team.
- Next, they will have a 45-minute technical phone screen with our VP of Engineering.
- Candidates who pass the first round will be invited to meet with an Engineering Manager, a couple engineers, & possibly the CTO
- Successful candidates will be made an offer pending a reference check.