WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 & the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Magazines Best Places to Work (2019 & 2020), & Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 & 2020).
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to own the go-to-market strategy for a core set of Braze features & channels as we strive to accelerate our growth in the coming years.
Were looking for an experienced & enthusiastic product marketing manager to join our global SMB business unit. The global SMB team is cross-functional, & includes customer success, onboarding, product management, UX design, business operations, customer marketing, & of course, product marketing. This role is a full-stack product marketing role - a successful candidate will be curious, data-driven, customer-focused, & bring a collaborative approach to developing positioning & go-to-market strategies that will drive growth in the global SMB segment. You will have accountability & ownership for all aspects of product marketing, including positioning & messaging, competitive intelligence, collateral creation & distribution, sales enablement, & more.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop & lead launch plans for new orchestration, AI/ML & emerging channel initiatives, working closely with Product, Sales, Success, & the rest of the Marketing team.
- Ensure that the GTM team, including sales, customer success, & onboarding teams, have the training & marketing collateral they need to successfully present our products & services.
- Shape our understanding & approach to competition in the market by leading intelligence gathering, strategy, & execution for a competitive market category.
- Lead customer webinars to educate our customers on the value that they can derive from our products & services.
- Work closely with our product & UX teams to clarify customer needs & ensure that we make continuous improvements to our products.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of marketing experience in B2B business (preferably SaaS). Marketing software experience preferred.
- Metrics-driven, hyper-focused on results & execution, & a student of the game.
- Proven track record working collaboratively & across multiple teams & projects to take new products & features to the market.
- Strong understanding of the mobile, email, & marketing automation industries.
- Experience working collaboratively to align marketing, sales, & product efforts.
- Excellent written, verbal, & visual communication skills with an strong attention to detail, experience creating sales collateral preferred.
- Strong technical literacy with ability to convey complex technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences.
- Natural empathy for our customers & their challenges.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.