Sales Operations Lead: Job Description
The mission for the Sales Operations Lead is to develop & maintain all operational processes associated with Sales in the Partnerships Team. The Sales Operations Lead will own these operational processes from beginning to end - this includes iterating on what exists, while perceiving gaps with what doesnt exist, & developing solutions to address those gaps. Our target market includes hospitals, physician groups, laboratory companies, payers, etc.
We look for candidates who are exceptional strategic thinkers & problem solvers. Candidates must be comfortable developing & running processes in a high-growth work environment. Additionally, candidates should be analytically savvy, ensuring operational efficiency gains based on data driven solutions.
Process Design & Improvement:
- Work with Partnerships Team leadership to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Design, propose & implement improvements to maximize operational efficiency.
Project / Process Management
- Manage Sales Operations Associates or Analysts to implement Sales Operations processes.
- Manage key stakeholders within the organization to ensure necessary parties are aware of status of projects.
- Maintain, build out, & improve our current Sales Operations technology (Salesforce).
- Improve efficiency through automation.
Reporting & Analysis
- Prioritize sales initiatives based on expected business impact through sales data analytics.
- 5 - 7 years of relevant work experience (sales operations / strategy, project management, analytics) preferably in a high growth / startup environment.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.
- Prior Healthcare experience is a plus, but not required.
- Comfortable working on a small team & a dynamic environment
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work with a smart & engaging team working to solve a problem that affects millions of patients annually
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments & suggestions
- Transparency across teams & interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch & unlimited healthy snacks
- Exposure to top venture capitalists including Thrive Capital & Founders Fund
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing & engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
If creating a better healthcare financial experience excites you, we encourage you to apply.