Shutterstock is a global technology company that powers one of the worlds largest marketplaces for high quality photos, illustrations, videos & music utilized by corporations, creative agencies, media & entertainment production companies, & news agencies of all sizes. Our goal is to help the world experience images, footage, & music in a more beautiful way.
About the opportunity:Customer Care Advocate
Our mission is to not only provide our customers with the content & tools needed to complete their projects but empower them to use those products in seamless & inventive ways for success. To accomplish our goals, we equip our Customer Care teams with award-winning customer service from our Customer Care Advocates.
Reporting directly to a Customer Care Manager, you will communicate via phone, email, and/or live chat while collaborating with your team members across the globe in Berlin & Singapore! You can expect to answer product questions, troubleshoot user issues, develop relationships with the customers, & handle any other miscellaneous care needs with customers.
Important notes about this opening:
- You must be authorized to work & accept employment in the United States by the time you submit an application. We are unable to sponsor individuals for work visas at this time.
- This has may have a specified shift outside of standard operating hours, & may include Saturday or Sunday.
As a Customer Care Advocate:
You can expect to...
- Interact with existing & prospective customers via inbound phone calls to provide product & package information & account assistance
- Reply to email, live chat, & social media inquiries about products & services
- Listen to the customers needs, projects & goals to recommend the best products, & send as referrals to the appropriate sales team
- Achieve productivity standards & goals while maintaining the highest level of courteous & professional customer care
- Record customer interactions, details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as the actions took
- Use Salesforce to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot customer issues
- Refer unresolved customer issues to designated Customer Care Manager for resolution
- Fluent in English and: Portuguese or French
- 1-2 years of customer service, solving complex issues, troubleshooting, & problem resolution; preferably within e-commerce, media, or software organizations.
- Exceptional writing abilities to provide clear & empathetic customer support through email & live chat
- Understanding of Photoshop & digital imaging manipulation techniques
- Some knowledge of stock photography licensing terms (ie, royalty free versus rights managed)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education & experience, not required, but preferred.
You describe yourself as...
- Passionate about the customer & the service you provide to them
- Able to thrive within & welcome organizational change
- Highly organized & detail oriented to manage multiple tasks at once
- Driven to complete tasks swiftly & thoroughly
What you can expect from us:
Culture.Our culture thrives on the unique individuals that make up Shutterstock; this uniqueness empowers us as a whole. Follow@LifeatShutterstockon Instagram for a behind-the-scenes look at our culture & life.
Learning opportunities.Our team takes advantage of many learning opportunities through LinkedIn Learning & in-house workshops. This ambition brings new & passionate innovation & ideas to the table at Shutterstock.
Benefits.We work hard to make sure everyone gets the most out of working with us. Along with a competitive salary, Shutterstock offers the total package, including free lunch & breakfast, affordable health coverage options, a 401K match program, fitness benefits, & much more!All this, nestled into our open, collaboration-inducing environment, you'll love being a member of our team!
Interested in becoming a Customer Care Advocate?
If you meet the profile outlined above, fill out & submit the application below!
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be personally contacted. We kindly ask that you do not submit multiple applications, as this action does not increase your chances for selection & will instead delay the interview process. Be sure to verify that yourcontact information is correct before submitting.
Shutterstock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We accept all applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, disability, or Veteran status.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 350,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 180 million images & more than 9 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, visit www.shutterstock.com & follow us on Twitter,Facebook, & Instagram.