ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking a Data Analyst to join the Subscription Analytics Pod on the Data Science team. You will have the opportunity to work across the organization, supporting individuals in FP&A, Accounting, Strategy, Product & much more. The Data Science team is remote-friendly with flexible options to have a hybrid in-office + work-from-home arrangement.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Work cross-functionally to define problem statements, collect data, build analytical models, explain underlying logic to business-users & stakeholders & make recommendations
- Build & maintain data driven optimization models, experiments, forecasting algorithms, & dashboards/complex visualizations
- Understand how subscription churn, subscription upsell, & conversion from a free trial plays a role in the success of the overall subscription business
- Leverage tools like DBT & Looker to productionize logic & KPIs
- Communicate final recommendations & drive decision making
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Minimum of 3-5 years proven business experience & technical expertise in data analysis
- Experience with Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, or other BI tools & techniques
- Experience performing data extraction, cleaning, analysis & presentation for medium to large datasets
- Experience with DBT
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Experience with Excel based financial modeling & concepts such as LTV, CAC, & Churn
- Experience with statistics methods such as forecasting, time series, & hypothesis testing
- Proactive & self-motivated, & can work autonomously with strong organizational and time management skills
- Start-up experience a plus
- Comfortable working with disparate data sources given the nature of some third-party data (e.g., from app stores, etc.)
- Excited to work in a fast-paced & challenging environment where context-switching can be frequent
- Understanding of best practices around marketing, e-commerce & subscription retention KPIs
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.