Location - Any (US Based)
Tinuiti is looking for a Technical Account Manager with a robust understanding of Digital Marketing principles, & related technical industry knowledge. You will be responsible for communicating, collaborating, & setting a solution direction by partnering with leadership, division, & technical partners. You will report to the Manager of Analytics Engineering & play a key role in the growth & expansion of the analytics division. This is a high-visibility role within the division that requires demonstrated Digital Marketing SME skills & the ability to confidently interact with partners (internal & external) on a broad range of topics.
- You will be responsible for creating & communicating technical solutions to technical & non-technical audiences, collaborating with teams to identify & present the appropriate technical solutions based on the business KPIs & marketing/analytics technology considerations. Projects & engagements will range from data integration to day-to-day tagging edits on client websites.
- You will lead the research, design, & implementation of technical solutions & ensure delivery, assess business viability of new partnerships & technologies, stay informed & educated on the latest technologies in the industry & marketplace, as well as develop architecture documentation. For web tracking & implementation projects, you will be responsible for working with internal & external developers to ensure successful launch & best-fit analytics deployment.
- You will lead client interactions & meetings as they pertain to Analytics engagements. Throughout the delivery of solutions & implementation of plans, you will serve as the main point of contact through the projects & engagements, ensuring client satisfaction & on-schedule delivery.
- Creation of regular status documents, agendas, & meeting materials to guide discussion with the client. You will be responsible for the successful relationship between Tinuiti & their Analytics clients.
- Customer Focus- Dedicated to meeting & exceeding expectations to customers, establishes & maintains effective relationships with customers
- Peer Relationships- Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team player, collaborates & supports peers.
- Priority Setting - Spends his/her time & the time of others on what's important; quickly zeroes in on the critical few & puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; builds focus
- Drives for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly & consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self & others for results
- Time Management - Uses his/her time effectively & efficiently; values times; concentrates his/her efforts on the more meaningful priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities
- BS in Marketing/Advertising or Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or a related technical/quantitative field and/or 5+ years of hands-on professional experience in related data/analytical fields (preferably at an agency)
- Extremely proficient in working with ambiguity, & transforming rough ideas into client-ready deliverables
- Expert knowledge in web & marketing analytics platforms (Google, Adobe, Heap), with demonstrated implementation experience
- Understanding of complex tracking methodologies (i.e. cookieless)
- Understanding & experience with server side tracking (either home-grown or platform based) with implementation of server side solutions a plus.
- Extensive client & team interfacing & new business experience
- Strong knowledge of cross-channel campaign management platforms & marketing clouds (such as Adobe, Google, SAS, Oracle, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ETL partners (such as Aginity, Amperity, Informatica), & data partners (such as LiveRamp, Neustar, Throtle, Axciom, Experian)
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a distributed team
- Proficient in project & task management -- from ideation through completion
- Highly organized & efficient. Ability to prioritize multiple obligations, & consistently deliver high quality, accurate work in high pressure situations as well as under normal circumstances with strict deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, applications, & concepts as needed
- Excellent analytical, communication, & time management skills; particularly the ability to effectively communicate technical ideas, needs & processes to non-technical audiences
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance & data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, & beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, & our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people & our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do & our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, & Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work & have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.