Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Great software is the key to providing effective care at scale. As an iOS engineer at Omada, you will be a part of delivering customized care plans tailored to each member, collecting & visualizing data from numerous biometric devices, enabling powerful insights through machine learning & much much more. If youre ready to guide technical decision-making & work hands-on with some of the best engineers in the health industry, this is the job for you.
Our core engineering practices are centered around empathy & sustainability. We work together using pair programming, test-driven development, & constant collaboration. We empower all engineers to design, build, & maintain systems necessary to continue our rapid growth. We value constant learning, teaching & recognize diversity of backgrounds, opinions & experiences are crucial to our success.
You work with empathy for your coworkers, stakeholders & users. You are excited to work cross-functionally with a variety of people & ideas. You work directly with stakeholders to design solutions & drive the technical decisions for delivery. You are motivated to learn new technologies & ready to drive technical work. You care about writing quality software & recognize that there are often many right answers. You are excited about the challenge of learning new technologies & context. You are enthusiastic about providing the best possible care for our members.
- Build, launch & maintain features & applications to help positively impact health outcomes & happiness of our members.
- Solve & own technical problems over a wide array of systems, processes & technologies. Partner with cross functional stakeholders to solve problems across the full product lifecycle.
- Work in an agile, test-driven, pair programming, continuous delivery environment.
- Mentor & learn from teammates. Train & collaborate with newer developers in how to write great code & solve problems effectively
- Research, adopt & advocate for new technologies
What you need for this role:
- 5+ years of experience building high quality production iOS applications in a team setting
- Strong technical responsibility over the products you work on & the codebases you maintain
- Ability to work across multiple teams & comfortably navigate unfamiliar systems
- Ability to mentor & teach other engineers of the team & organization
- Empathy, a mindful collaborative spirit, & the ability to work effectively with a team
- Advocate for test-driven development, pairing, incremental refactoring & sustainable practices
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity, positive attitude, & a desire to influence the products being built
Technologies you should know:
iOS, Swift, SwiftUI, UIKit, Storyboard, TestFlight, Fastlane
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions) 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely & we operate with kindness. We provide respectful & candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand & we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, & find new opportunities for our members & customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, were not afraid to fail, & we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omadas progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, & we celebrate together.
- Remember Why Were Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada Health delivers integrated, virtual care across chronic conditions, a top clinical need for employers & health plans. By combining clinical best practices with the science of behavior change, Omada Health improves member health and
reduces the cost of care. Working with over 1,700+ customers including health plans, health systems, & employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a wide variety of industries Omada delivers personalized interventions for diabetes, diabetes prevention, hypertension, & musculoskeletal issues. All programs include integrated behavioral health support. Omada Healths virtual care programs are clinically supported & evidence-based, with results published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. To learn more, visit www.omadahealth.com.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.