As a Restaurant Success Consultant, you will partner closely with our Sales team to facilitate a smooth transition from the sales cycle to implementation, installation, & launch. As a trusted partner to the client, you will ensure all timelines & deliverables are met & coordinate with all internal departments to fulfill customer needs. Your goal is to provide the ultimate customer experience & work to delight our customers during onsite onboarding & beyond. Your level of service excellence will be demonstrated through creating referenceable clients & amazing customer satisfaction results.
- Manage the implementation, configuration, training, installation & ensure the customer Goes Live with the Touchbistro software & peripheral services in an efficient, scalable, & high quality manner
- Be solution focused & recommend solutions to our customers as you work with them, anticipate & overcome objections
- Proactively follow-up on & resolve all customer inquiries in a timely manner to create an exceptional customer experience
- Build strong partnerships with internal teams (Install, Product, Development, Sales, Support & Customer Care) in order to drive timely implementations for clients & ensure the voice of the customer is heard
- Collaborate with Sales in pre-close client meetings to help set implementation expectations as well as understand each clients business goals
- Foster referenceable clients who are openly willing to speak about their positive experience with Touchbistro
- Live the TouchBistro values every day
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 2+ years project management or client management experience is an asset
- Valid driver license
- Access to a reliable personal vehicle
- Deep knowledge of the restaurant industry
- Have a high technical aptitude
- Ability to articulate complex information in an easy to understand way for different audiences
- Comfortable leading conversations & building quick rapport with all levels of the restaurant team including the owner
- Ability to appropriately set & reset expectations with stakeholders
- Past experience presenting in front of groups & facilitating training programs is a huge plus!
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.