SquareFoot is building the commercial real estate company for the 21st century, bringing technology & transparency to an industry that's historically had neither. Weve already helped more than 1,000 clients find the right office space for their organizations & we are just getting started. If youre looking to make an impact on a multi trillion dollar industry - & do it in New York City, the largest commercial real estate market in the world - now is the time to get involved.
We are looking to add a positive, high energy sales enablement manager to our team. This is a newly created role at SquareFoot, therefore we are looking for a unique individual who can both develop a sound sales enablement strategy & execute effectively on it. Once youve learned our sales motions, our target customer & proprietary tech, & the ins & outs of the commercial real estate market, youll take charge crafting & structuring a brokerage playbook, an onboarding process & a sales development program with which to install it across the team. You will help develop & deploy scripting, sales materials & best practices sharing across our growing sales team to ensure consistent application & a culture of continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate should be resourceful, thoughtful, scrappy & client-focused, & also have excellent project management, written & verbal communication skills.
What Youll Do
- Initially, operate as a team of one with support from your colleagues in Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, & Marketing.
- Lead the development of new hire onboarding plans & ongoing sales training initiatives on product, industry knowledge & sales process.
- Spend time with sales team members & leadership diagnosing & documenting their challenges, then partner with internal stakeholders to develop relevant content & programs.
- Develop new sales collateral, including compelling pitch decks that are up to date with new product launches & positioning.
- Support the writing of segmented value propositions & talk tracks, competitive analysis, & customer stories to improve sales conversations & drive conversion.
- Build & manage sales & marketing content & resource repository, ensuring that all information is readily accessible for sales team at point of need.
- Own call recording & analysis for training purposes.
- Provide proactive insights to our VP of Sales to continuously improve deal velocity & outcomes.
- Field ad-hoc requests from the Sales teams, this may include: quick turnaround competitor quick hits, account-specific collateral for in-person meetings, & boilerplate responses to customer inquiries.
Who You Are
- People love working with you! You are seen as an advocate for your internal clients.
- Team player, ready to help team members grow in their roles to hit KPI & revenue targets
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a sales representative role
- 2+ years experience in a sales operations or enablement role preferred
- Commercial real estate experience is a big plus, but not a requirement
- You are strong in MS Office applications, especially Powerpoint & Excel
- Experience with Salesloft & SFDC
- Basic skills in graphic design, Indesign & Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of Hubspot or other sales/marketing operations tools
- Strong writing skills
- Intense curiosity & no fear of learning something new that you know nothing about
- You value & prefer working in a diverse workplace that provides equal opportunities regardless of background or orientation
What Youll Get:
- Challenging & empowering workplace environment
- The ability to work in a fast growing startup that can jumpstart your career development
- Excellent benefits that include competitive health care, 401k, & commuter benefits
- The opportunity to join an incredible office culture with Book Club, Wine Nights, Volunteering Opportunities, & more
Squarefoot is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.