Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been & continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Business Development Leaderis responsible for implementing complex & strategic partnership opportunities with organizations of all sizes within the MENA geography. The role requires an experienced business development professional who can work closely with the Digital Partnerships & Ventures lead MENA to manage the ongoing relationships with digital partners, neo banks & bring them relevant Visa assets & capabilities to position Visa as their partner of choice & grow our share.The role will report to the General Manager, UAE & develop the business across all MENA markets.
- Develop & execute customized account strategy, objectives & plans to increase revenue & market share for select strategic partner accounts in MENA
- Lead the account & relationship management & sales plan for these accounts, ensuring that the client's business objectives are met
- Working with the innovation team: recommend, develop, & implement new & creative approaches to grow client's business
- Align the cross-functional teams on key proposals including representation from Legal, Marketing, Product, Operations, Market Research & Technology.
- Supportthe development, negotiation & signing of proposals by working with various internal stakeholders & relationships with strategic partner executives
- Deep understanding of key regulatory perspectives that impact digital bank operating model (e.g. eKYC, licensing, digital issuing, sandbox, etc.)
- Engagement with non-FI issuers (e.g. Etisalat, Virgin Mobile, STC Pay) who will require ongoing management of card portfolios & digital capabilities
- Deep relationship management with non-traditional issuer counterparts including CDO & digital-only teams
- Identify strategic opportunities in MENA for Visa capabilities through a strong understanding of the Segment/Region & customer's business needs, leveraging Visa solutions across all product platforms.
- Continuously review MENA landscape, identifying & developing partnerships, venture or acquisition opportunities that will position Visa as the market leader
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure partner implementations are on track & delivering against plan
- Take the lead in solving the problems that arise during the execution of programs with partners
- Proactively identify & solve complex problems that impact the management, relationship & direction of the business
- Report to & interact with MENA Leadership teams & executives to indicate the status of the partnership progress
- Foster in-depth & productive relationships at all levels with the client & the Visa organization
- Proactively educate the MENA BD organization on market developments & partner opportunities
- 10-15 years business experience with related sales & management experience in the mobile, software, hardware or technology services industry
- Deep understanding of MENA digital payment landscape with a proven record of Solutioning with clients across MENA.
- Digital Payments or financial services industry experience preferred
- Proven record of implementing strategic initiatives, policies & operational decisions
- Strategic thinking & thought leadership
- Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills, & ability to lead by influence & example
- Proven ability to partner, communicate & manage/navigate through multiple disciplines & organizational groups
- Experience managing up, building Executive Level communications & delivering presentations
- Ability to work within a complex & often ambiguous environment, & to influence senior management & other relevant parties
- Executive presence; Strong written & oral communication, including large-group presentations
- Team oriented, collaborative & flexible
- Ability to influence & work within matrixed environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.