Here at Zola, were seeking an exceptional Creative Freelancerto join our amazing Marketing/Creative Team!
Were looking for someone with strong typography skills & the ability to move fluidly between mediums. The successful candidate will be motivated, organized & have a proactive, positive attitude. Our Creative Freelancer will collaborate with the marketing & creative teams to assist in generating & organizing visual assets for print & web. An interest in weddings, home & styling is a plus!
- Assist with production of print assets, emails, digital ads, marketing collateral, materials for press & partners, as well as internal & external presentations
- Collaborate with the creative team on various projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Maintaining accuracy & attention to detail throughout the creative & production process
- Pursuing a graphic design degree, or equivalent
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing for print as well as the web (e-commerce, emails, online branding)
- Strong typography skills & clean design aesthetic
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, communicate & excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Desire to learn & grow, self-motivated, positive attitude!
Zola is the fastest growing wedding company in the country. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples' lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology. All in the service of love.
Headquartered in New York City, our team brings deep experience working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites & mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Yahoo, Amazon, J.Crew, Rent The Runway, Goldman Sachs, among many others. In 2017 the Wall Street Journal named Zola a top 25 Tech Company to Watch, & Forbes named Zola a Next Billion-Dollar Startup.
More about the team: https://www.zola.com/about
Recent press: https://www.zola.com/press
To apply, please submit your resume & include a brief cover letter about why youre interested in Zola & in this role specifically.