ACVs mission is to build & enable the most trusted & efficient digital marketplaces for buying & selling used vehicles with transparency & comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the worlds best people & the industrys best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit & rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACVs network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation & ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 & Data Services.
What you will do:
ACV is looking for passionate individuals that can think outside the box in creating optimal routing of field auto inspectors daily schedule using work optimization software. The Logistics Analyst is responsible for driving the productivity & efficiency of their region working in tandem with the Regional Manager. This successful candidate will challenge & push the status quo using their analytical skills to optimize the region, lower costs to deliver, coordinate with Logistics Coordinators, & meet client service level agreements.
- Develop rules to dispatch work to inspectors, creating optimal routes that optimize productivity, keep travel between assignments to a minimum, & capture work in a timely manner in accordance with customer agreements
- Manage the settings of the workforce optimization tool to understand the strengths & weaknesses of both the available routes in an area & the individual inspector
- Analyze reports to understand weaknesses in service delivery & adjust schedules to strengthen timing deficiencies as well as improve profitability
- Work with analytics team to develop business intelligence capable of identifying nuances of the region to customize work schedules
- Collaborate with Territory Managers to ensure optimal staffing levels considering fluctuations in customer volume, seasonal patterns, personal time off, product mix, & new customer on-boarding
- Develop an intimate understanding of the workforce optimization tool to deliver most of the work without manual intervention
- Use reports & data to drive intelligent design of the workforce optimization tool
- Gain detailed understanding of the region to set optimized work areas, designing shifts that maximize revenue & profit, & allow minimized timing of delivery of a variety of product mixes
- Work as a team to deliver world class service to clients specializing in one region, but collaborating as a team to drive best practices
- Collaborate with the logistics coordinator to ensure that both customer & inspector needs are being met.
What you will need:
- Has the ability to prioritize work between business & customer needs.
- Diligently attends to details & pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
- Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, & solve problems.
- Recognizes situations that warrant initiative & moves forward without hesitation; reasonably resolves issues, problems, or situations.
- Adapts to changing business needs, conditions, & work responsibilities & works with a variety of situations, individuals, groups, & varying customer needs.
- Adapting to & working with a variety of situations, individuals, & groups. Openness to different & new ways of doing things; willingness to modify ones preferred way of doing things.
- Displays an ongoing commitment to learning & self-improvement; desiring & making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills for work.
- Focuses on results & desired outcomes & how best to achieve them in order to get the job done.
- College degree in transportation, logistics, , or supply chain management & or work experience of 2+ years in analyst role can be college internships.
- Must have advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel or other business intelligence software.
- Salesforce or Field Service Lightning experience a plus.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each & every Teammate.
- Career development & future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed & empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance & understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.