Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As our Training Manager, you will deliver end to end planning, guidance & communication to the leadership team, ensuring key performance indicators are met, production/staffing plans are created, & managing material flow is balanced in accordance to the production plan. You will be hands-on & immerse yourself in the trenches to optimize productivity, drive innovation, & inspire change from within!
We are looking for a visionary leader to rally the team & champion a culture that celebrates creative thoughts & ingenuity!
You will ...
- Ensuring strategic alignment of the training department with business goals
- Reviews existing training programs; suggests enhancements & modifications to improve engagement, learning, & retention and/or to meet the changing needs
- Evaluating individual & organizational performance to ensure training is meeting business needs & improving performance
- Managing the technologies & technical personnel required to drive brand values & philosophy through all training & development activities.
- Identifies problems & opportunities such as operational changes or industry developments that training could improve.
- Resolve any specific problems & tailor training programs as necessary to support the development, management & delivery of training
- Based on research, plan & implement training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths
- Recruit trainers
- Implement training KPIs
- Prepare & present reports on training program KPIs
- Bold: you are a true entrepreneurial spirit & not afraid to take calculated risks to disrupt the status quo; you're a visionary leader that listens to your team & values their ideas
- Analytical: numbers are your friend; you translate numbers/data into action & pave the way for efficiency
- Agile: proven ability to adapt quickly & deliver results in a fast-paced environment; you dont get overwhelmed easily & thrive with autonomy
- Results-driven: natural problem solver with excellent prioritization skills & a focus on quality
- Customer-focused: you understand the importance of highly satisfied customers & are committed to delivering a product & experience that is second to none
At a minimum, you have...
- Track record in designing & executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional & modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task & manage time effectively
- Strong writing & record keeping ability for reports & training manuals
- Good computer skills - spreadsheets, presentations & learning management systems
- Bachelors degree in education, human resources or relevant field
- 5+ years' experience in the warehouse industry preferred
- 2+ years' experience in training
- Competitive Salary 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.