Vectra Networks is seeking self-starting, highly motivated sales professionals to join our Field Sales organization as a Regional Sales Manager (RSM). This sales professional will be responsible for all revenue within their geographic location & have a proven track record of exceeding sales goals by selling into the large enterprise. We are looking for a Hunter; someone who isnt afraid to knock down doors at the largest enterprises & has a disciplined approach to pipeline development. This RSM will partner with our world class Sales Engineering team to own the sales process from start to finish, but will also leverage any/all corporate resources to ensure we win at all levels.
This Regional Sales Manager will need to be passionate about the extraordinary value Vectra is providing to our customers while also conducting themselves with professionalism, honesty & integrity.
- Identify, cultivate & close new business sales relationships with enterprise accounts at an executive level within designated territory.
- Have a disciplined approach to pipeline development by leveraging Marketing, Channel partners, Customers, Sales Development team & their own ability to organically prospect.
- Develop an overall account strategy that will lead to a well-executed, team based selling effort.
- Team up with your Sales Engineer partner to deliver outstanding product demonstrations & well executed Proof of Concept programs.
- Build a strong partnership with existing customers that focuses on customer retention, high renewal rates & expansion within the customer account.
- Partner & manage channel partner relationships
- Effectively forecast monthly/ quarterly revenue & communicate the status of strategic transactions to ensure you never win or lose alone.
- Travel is necessary.
- Minimum 3+ years of Enterprise Sales experience exceeding quotas selling security, networking and/or software solutions.
- Hunter: you arent afraid to break doors down to talk to the right people & own early stage pipeline development.
- A winner, someone who holds themselves accountable to consistent over-achievement.
- Successful experience closing complex Enterprise sales with multiple buying influences
- Experience establishing & fostering strong relationships with potential partners & customers
- Ability to demo products, working independently from Sales Engineers when necessary
- Strong presentation & communications skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Outstanding verbal, written & presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a highly fast paced environment.
- Bachelors degree preferred.