At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences for consumers & outstanding results for advertisers. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who live & breathe our company motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As an Associate Solutions Engineer, you will work with some of our Enterprise customers to implement our technology into their marketing technology stacks. This role combines customer interaction & cutting-edge mobile technology implementation to deliver quantifiable business impact for our customers. You will strategically guide various customer teams such as Product, Engineering, Marketing & Data teams across various tiers & verticals. In other words - you will learn a lot about a lot & drive invaluable results for our customers & our business.
If you have an appetite for learning technical & interpersonal skills, you would be a great team fit. Youll start off with a technical bootcamp where youll build mobile development (iOS and/or Android), web (JS, HTML & CSS), data analytics (SQL) & REST API communication. Branch is investing in you to become a future leader within our technical services organization.
After your bootcamp, you will also learn a ton about the various digital marketing worlds of paid ads, CRM, lifecycle & influencer marketing. Interpersonal skills youll develop will be focused on building & maintaining relationships with customers & helping them drive use-case deployment with quantifiable results.
Mobile app development experience strongly preferred.
As an Associate Solutions Engineer, you'll get to:
- Go through technical bootcamps to build your technical expertise.
- Support end-to-end use-case deployment projects with Enterprise customers.
- Participate & contribute to the implementation of Branchs technology into the mobile applications & tech stacks of large global enterprises.
- Assist with sessions with engineering & product teams on Branchs technical capabilities & integration process.
- Leverage your understanding of mobile & web technology to help customers execute their desired use cases & discover new customer use cases.
- Interact with customers over the phone & via email/slack to answer technical questions & help implement Branch.
- Investigate & troubleshoot implementation issues & bugs.
- Collaborate with Branchs account management, product, & engineering teams to build & grow the Branch platform.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- Intellectual curiosity & hunger.
- Customer-first mentality.
- Excellent verbal communication & writing skills.
- Problem-solving skills around technical, product, & business questions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects & deliverables running in parallel timelines.
- Desire to learn details behind Branchs SDK & marketing products with technical & non-technical customers.
- 2+ years of customer-facing work (i.e., Software Consulting, Technical Account Manager, L3 Support, or similar technical role) preferred.
- Skills youll build during your bootcamp:
- iOS and/or Android programming experience (building apps with Java/Objective-C/Swift, releasing apps to the app store, working with 3rd party SDKs, etc).
- Experience pulling data & API logs using basic SQL.
- Experience using Mobile Analytics platforms like Google Analytics & Adobe.
- Experience using productivity tools like JIRA, Charles Proxy, Chrome Developer Tools, Command Line Interface, etc.
- BS in Computer Science, or Engineering.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds & age groups to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!