Peloton is looking for a driven & Retail Service & Experience Manager to join our growing team in the UK. This individual will be accountable for ensuring service & experience journeys follow a consumer & employee-first approach, considering all entry points into the sales funnel. This position will report to the International Director of Retail & work hand-in-hand with Regional Managers in defining & creating Pelotons retail service & experience guiding principle.
- Define & constantly innovate service & experience according to strategic objectives in an ever-changing retail environment
- Serve as the Front of House operations expert, partnering cross-functionally in optimising consmer & member entry points to the brand
- Partner with Regional Manager in each store to ensure world-class service along with a consistent execution of Pelotons sales methodology
- Define, measure, & review current KPIs & create new ways to measure service & experience
- Utilize programs such as The Mystery Shopper to inform & manage service journeys
- Hands-on execution of Peloton strategy as part of the Operations team
- Serve as the key voice in the development of the Peloton service & experience model
- Create a right first time & on time culture to support sustainable & profitable growth
- Leverage technology to enhance service & experience
- Develop the playbook standard for service excellence in retail stores
- Monitor reactive messaging & updating the service proposition & business partners accordingly
- Serve as a Peloton cultural ambassador; story-telling, celebrating wins, & inspiring teams
- Implement store labour planning model that delivers optimal levels of rest & recovery for our teams, enhancing productivity, service, & experience for customer & store teams
- 5+ years experience in a retail, operations, sales, member experience, and/or service environment
- Strong knowledge of local & national market & consumer business trends
- Ability to influence & partner with a broad range of internal stakeholders
- Proven track record of sales & service expertise
- An innovative thinker who will evolve our retail experience in an ever-changing environment
- Elevated communication skills
- Flexible & comfortable with the ambiguity that comes with a start-up environment
- Customer & employee-first mind set
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies, CNBCs Disruptor 50, Crains New York Business Tech25 & Fast 50, as well as TIMEs Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.