Pelotons Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations & Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. Were looking for an individual to join our Programming & Production Management team to assist in the management of our strength, yoga & tread programming related operations. The role focuses on the business & logistics of the production process.
- Works hand in hand with the Strength, Yoga & Tread Producers & Programming team
- Responsible for reviewing monthly class programming mix by discipline
- Builds recurring monthly Instructor & studio schedules while considering special project captures, Instructor PTO & studio events
- Main point of contact for troubleshooting schedule changes for Instructor & Production schedules
- Builds production books for specialty studio programming captures & new content initiatives in development (e.g. new class types, new programs)
- Content liaison with Peloton Creative team; manages strategic Instructor photo shoot booking around class programming
- Manages Production Coordinators on Programming team
- 5-8+ years related experience
- Desire to work in fast paced production environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with live production and/or specialty shoots
- Keen business sense with problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills & ability to multi-task.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Razor sharp attention to detail.
- Flexible work schedule
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Applications.
- Proficiency in Spanish
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.