Pendo is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our growing Financial Planning & Analysis team. Responsibilities include budgeting, forecasting, internal/external financial reporting, & providing ad hoc analysis to organizational leadership. The Senior Financial Analyst reports directly to the Director of FP&A & will work cross-functionally with key stakeholders in Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services, & General Operations. This role will play a pivotal role in shaping the companys financial strategy.
- Monitor key performance indicators, highlight trends, & analyze causes of variance
- Deliver quarterly & monthly financial reports
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, & annual forecasts
- Support the Senior Management Team & departments leaders with in-depth analysis
- Develop ad-hoc financial models to support strategic business decisions
- Support ongoing integration, maintenance & enhancement of our reporting systems
- Develop & maintain financial models in Planful
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a financial role (preferably in a SaaS organization)
- 1-2 years of experience working with Planful (formerly Host Analytics) required
- Working knowledge of GAAP principles
- Highest standards of accuracy & precision; highly organized
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven, & self-motivated
- Detail-oriented with strong time management, prioritization, & organizational skills
- Preferred software knowledge: Google Suite, Sage Intacct, Salesforce
- Strong written & oral communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to present insights clearly
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, & providing access & reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly & confidentially, as practical & permitted by law.