Latch is seeking aSenior Manager of IT Compliance, within the Cybersecurity team. In this role the Cybersecurity IT Compliance Senior Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all new IT Compliance certifications are obtained smoothly, & all relevant existing certifications are maintained, as necessary. You will work closely with Product, Engineering, Operations, Legal & Finance teams to ensure all stakeholders are aligned & informed throughout the life of these projects. As a member of the Cybersecurity Team, you will work to improve the set of IT controls that these certifications are reliant upon.
You believe that a strong process helps teams achieve their goals. You are a clear communicator & love working with all kinds of personalities & understand how different teams come together to deliver a quality product. Youre intimately familiar with commonly utilized IT Compliance regimes such as, but not limited to: PCI, SSAE18, COSO, ISO27000, GDPR, etc. A viable candidate will also have some familiarity with cybersecurity products & processes, although it is not necessary to have experience as a security engineer.
You know how to get teams bought in to help move a project forward. You have broad high-level business knowledge & skillsets, & understand how your role plays into overall business-wide objectives. You are innovative, extremely focused, as well as goal & people oriented at the same time.
Smart access isnt about locking doors, its about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the worlds first fully integrated hardware & software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. Were looking for the curious & the creative to join our team & help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Work with appropriate business leaders to develop & maintain a long-range IT Compliance roadmap
- Perform gap assessments, as necessary, to determine the scope of work needed to perform any specific IT Compliance project
- Ensure necessary budgets are prepared for all IT Compliance projects
- Define & track IT Compliance project milestones from start to finish
- Regularly communicate project status to appropriate teams & stakeholders
- Work to ensure detailed timelines are accounted for in the company roadmap, & are tracked at that level
- Mobilize the appropriate teams for a given project, based on defined or intended deliverables
- Ensure teams are following the agreed upon project structure & appropriately utilizing project management tools
- Hold all teams & contributors accountable for their project deliverables
- Create project timelines based on target release dates, intended project scope, or both
- Escalate to the appropriate leaders when deliverables or milestones are not being met
- Flex to support project team members as needed
- Ensure that the overall IT Compliance efforts are managed at a portfolio level
- 5+ years of project or program management experience
- Significant experience with various IT Compliance frameworks
- Hands on experience with office platforms such as Gsuite or Office 365, as well as project management tools such as Wrike, & JIRA, & with specialized GRC tools such as Zen or Archer
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, MIS or Information Security
- Current CISSP, or CISM, or similar industry certification, is strongly preferred
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, & share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents & property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds & unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, & the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, & fast-paced office environment.We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards & Penn Station in New York City.