NewsCred, the worlds leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a three-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader & a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, & Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, & energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread & butter is enterprise content marketing, & we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed & original content, & comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the worlds biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira & Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned & marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content & the robustness of our software.
Overview of the Position
Were seeking a talented content marketing professional to help build the companys recognition as a leading enterprise software solution for marketing. As the Senior Manager of Content Marketing, youll help pioneer this effort, shaping the content strategy & plan.
Reporting into the Director of Product Marketing, you will lead everything related to content strategy & development. This is a player-coach role, where youll be leading other content team members, agencies, & consultants while at the same time expected to develop content. Our team is small but with grit. Our vision is big & this is intended to be a position with professional growth opportunities.
What Youll Do
- Build overall content strategy & plan, which is in alignment with core themes & topics related to the overall product & brand.
- Execute against content plan, including creating big rock content for use on the website, webinars, & other collateral.
- Support development of collateral for the sales team, events, & webinars.
- Oversee & manage external agencies & consultants for development of content.
- Ensure on-page content for the website is optimized for SEO.
- Lead coordination of production of content assets across marketing team members.
- Manage & coordinate with other team members responsible for the development of content & creative assets, including email nurture campaigns & email campaigns for the Business Development Reps (BDRs).
- Align with the demand generation function for execution of campaigns.
- Define & develop content performance success metrics & work with marketing operations to develop appropriate reports.
What Youll Need
- At least 4 to 5 years of content marketing experience
- Passion for telling compelling stories with data & industry insights.
- Ability to take complex ideas & make them simple to understand
- Strong writing & editing skills.
- Strong grasp of target personas
- Finds comfort in the B2B Martech space
- Hands on experience with on-page SEO
- BA/BS degree, with strong understanding of core business concepts.
Please note, we are open to applications from candidates across the US.
Diversity & Inclusion
At NewsCred, we believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace & that inclusivity is more than just good intentions.
We are committed to recruiting, hiring, & retaining a diverse community that is representative of the ones we live in. We will hold ourselves accountable by measurable success criteria & will be transparent on our progress towards these commitments.
Our work isnt over when we have successfully diversified our pool of employees; we are committed to ongoing efforts to make NewsCred an inclusive environment for all. This includes providing ongoing opportunities for education, awareness, & partnerships that share our commitment to eliminating unconscious bias & raising awareness about experiences other than our own.
Why Youll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work, & a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our How We Work document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- Full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k match, & generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity everyone has a stake in our growth
- An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers & direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days & flexible working hours
- Student loan repayment program, enabling you to potentially save thousands in interest