The Channels & Services department focuses on developing & scaling new customer segments & services. We work with external partners & cross-functional teams to develop & scale high-impact solutions & services focused on expanding Squarespace's core customer base, improving the professional experience, & maximizing operational efficiency.
In this role, you will support the Channels & Services team as they continue to make deeper investments in developing content & community programs for high-value customers, such as third-party service providers & Enterprise customers.
This role is based in New York & reports to the Team Lead, Content & Community.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if & when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Provide operational & logistical support for day-to-day work, including user tests, in-person & virtual events, & content publication
- Source & curate leads for third-party content such as community stories & outsourced imagery
- Support Channels & Services strategies by identifying & sharing trends & pain points
- Track & record success metrics for defined recurring content
- Handle Customer Care escalation inquiries regarding Squarespace Circle & other professional user programs
- Contribute to monthly & quarterly calendar planning
- Recommend strategies for scaling & optimizing our content & community programs
- Occasional copywriting, as needed
- 23 years of experience in B2B community engagement and/or content management
- Project management or project coordination experience
- Experience creating written content for a variety of audiences
- Experience with Squarespace or other content management systems preferred
- Experience working cross functionally and/or with multiple stakeholders
- Working knowledge of HTML preferred
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.