We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
Are you an engineer that enjoys using data to drive insight & transparency? Join Dashlane as an Analytics Engineer & take part in building the data systems that influence the key decisions for our company's growth.
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, & passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, & browsers.
Dashlane is an app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, & breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, & browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
About the role:
Our Data & Analytics group is growing & now includes close to 20 multidisciplinary members! As we continue to expand & innovate, we are looking for an Analytics Engineer to join the data team. You will be joining a team of Data Engineers, working alongside Data Analysts, & Data Science. As an Analytics Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in storing, modeling, & processing our data, in order
You will be based in New York or Paris, with English as your working language.
- Data acquisition: ECS, Kinesis, Firehose, Lambda, DMS
- Scheduling/Orchestration: Airflow
- ETL: Spark & DBT
- Datalake: s3, glue, Athena
- Datawarehouse: Redshift
- Dashboarding: Tableau
- Code versioning: Gitlab
- Preferred languages: SQL & Python
- Automation tool: Ansible & Terraform
- Develop data models & schemas that enable
- Implement & lead the definition, collection, documentation of streaming application logs.
- Work in a fast-paced, distributed environment, collaborating with our New York, Paris, & Lisbon teams.
- 2+ years of experience working with, and optimizing large data sets; choosing indexes, partitioning, tuning queries, & optimizations. across different functional environments.
- 3+ years of experience in translating business requirements to Data models using ETL & Orchestration tools.
- 3+ years of exceptional SQL skills with ability to write complex queries.
- 2+ years of experience with a scripting language (preferably Python) for data processing & analysis.
- A passion for sharing the value of data & communicating insights to a broad audience with varying levels of technical expertise.
- Experience administrating, ingesting, & monitoring data in data warehouses such as Amazon Redshift or Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong business analyst & requirements gathering/writing skills
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent English verbal/written communication & presentation skills
If you are passionate about data, security, technology, looking to grow, & have what we are looking for - please reach out, we'd love to meet you.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more - & are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.