Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info atpeople'sfingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Dashlane is looking for a Talent AcquisitionSpecialistto join our growing International talent team. Based in New York, our new team member will have the opportunity to own the recruitment process across multiple business units including; Marketing, Sales, Data, Finance & Product.
At Dashlane you will:
- Drive the recruiting process by sourcing, reviewing resumes,andbe part of ensuring we're hiring only the best talent
- Work with Talent Acquisition Coordinator to schedule candidate screenings & interviews
- Influence hiring managers to constantly improve their handling of candidate experience & interview skills to ensure we can hire the best talent
- Proactively source active & passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, & innovative research tactics
- Develop strong relationships & trust with candidates through behaviors including being responsive & available, professional but authentic & providing them with the right level of context on the hiring process
- Develop & execute creative recruiting efforts & events; including informational sessions, recruitment mixers & other activities that promote Dashlane recruiting & outreach efforts
- Promote the Dashlane brand & use creativity to attract & market the company to qualified & strong candidates
- Take actions to promote a strong Dashlane culture & Dashlane's values
- 3+ years of recruitment experience
We're also looking for:
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Attention to detail & organizational skills
- Strong & creative sourcing skills
- Must be able to multi-task & manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency & constant attention
- High level of interpersonal skills & strong ability to engage both active & passive candidates
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques
- Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse is a plus)
- Very strong work ethic. Proactive, highly motivated, & self-directed with great time management skills
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community & foster a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.