Lead Software Engineer, ML Solutions
Location: San Diego
You have the opportunity to be the lead developer to put together TigerGraph's database, graph data science, & machine learning capabilities into great user-friendly workbenches for data scientists & applications for everyone. As part of the ML/AI team, you'll work with data scientists, data engineers, & product managers to architect & implement cloud & on-prem applications that deliver scalable & easy-to-use graph analytics & graph-based ML to everyone.
What You'll Do
- Design & implement ML pipelines & applications using TigerGraph DB, TigerGraph Data Science/ML library components, & ML/other services from AWS, Azure, & GCP.
- Assist in developing demos of the applications
- Mentor & oversee junior developers
- BS in CS, CE or EE, or the related. MS preferred
- 5+ years relevant experience building cloud-based B2B applications
- Experience building reliable, big data applications one or more major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with machine learning pipelines
- Experience with both microservice & containerization architectures
- Preferred: experience with web design using React, Angular, or Vue
- Ability to work independently, manage deadlines & set priorities
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work on a variety of roles & projects: startup mentality