The Program Management Office (PMO) at Peloton drives alignment, collaboration, & communication across the company. This role has an opportunity to work across wide cross-functional strategic initiatives. As a PMO, Senior Manager, she or he will collaborate with executive program sponsors to set direction, goals & long-term vision for our ambitious Social Impact initiatives & deliver key programs inline within this strategic goal. This person will work cross-departmentally with partners at all levels, including senior management, to achieve successful delivery of strategic programs.
- Independently lead cross-functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Promote the strategic value, context, & KPIs impacted to help align teams to a unified goal/vision.
- Demonstrate PMO best practices:
- Prepare & manage integrated program & department project plans
- Identify, communicate, & resolve dependencies, risks, & issues
- Design program templates & playbooks to be used for new programs
- Track any significant changes to the Plan of Record, notify all stakeholders, & provide guidance on managing the change
- Proactively identify & escalate risks & issues to key stakeholders; collaborate with teams to develop mitigation & resolution plans.
- Work closely with various program managers within Peloton to ensure the development & implementation of repeatable, & standardized program frameworks.
- Manage intake & prioritization processes to develop clear project milestones & roadmaps.
- Scope & plan projects (set goals & KPIs, create project plans, identify key stakeholders, identify risks & contingency planning, develop a change management plan) from project initiation all the way through to delivery & sustain.
- Maintaining visibility into on-going key strategic programs.
- Define & track resource allocation & program spend vs budget.
- You are self motivated, action oriented, pragmatic, & intellectually curious.
- You have social impact experience & are committed to our cause of democratizing fitness".
- Ability to speak & translate between technical & non-technical business stakeholders.
- Track record of successfully executing portfolio, program & project management across manufacturing, supply chain, finance, revenue, & enterprise system initiatives.
- Ability to foster & build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders.
- Ability to manage rapidly changing priorities in a fast paced environment & lead teams through change while maintaining a can-do attitude .
- 5+ years of program management or related experience.
- 5+ years of defining Social Impact targets, evaluation criteria, managing implementations, & monitoring results.
- An excellent communicator, both written & orally; experienced in creating communications & presentations for multiple levels of staff & executives regularly.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.