ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Product Analytics Manager will lead the Product Analytics team across all of Fanduels products. The Product Analytics Manager will be responsible for ensuring that data & insight is at the heart of any Product or roadmap decisions that are made. The successful candidate will partner with stakeholders to identify analytics opportunities & to ensure delivery of impactful solutions for the business.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Create & execute vision & strategy for Product Analytics across all of Fanduels products.
- Collaborate with partners from Product, Marketing & Commercial teams to develop a strong understanding of how our customers are using our Products & to identify insights & opportunities to inform the Product strategy.
- Develop & identify a shared set of metrics that will be used to measure success across all of Fanduels products.
- Responsible for the design, execution & analysis of experimentation methodologies.
- Create a reporting & dashboard framework to empower a wide range of teams to access data & be confident in the data that they access. Evangelize & champion a data driven approach to continuous product improvement
- Work closely with the development teams to implement, manage & maintain all site tracking to ensure that our data is comprehensive & accurate.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 8 years experience in an analytical position, & at least 2+ years of managing a team.
- Minimum 3 years experience implementing & supporting self-serve product analytics & visualization tools (e.g., Tableau,MixPanel, Amplitude, Looker, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years Advanced knowledge of analytical & statistical methods & the technical competence to apply these methods
- Strong experience with A/B testing, experimentation
- High proficiency of SQL & experience with big data platform (AWS, Snowflake, Spark, Google Cloud
- Self starter & quick learner, with the ability to work independently in a high pressured & faced paced environment.
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal & communication skills
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.