As a Certified B Corporation, AeroFarms is a mission-driven indoor vertical farming company transforming agriculture with global headquarters in Newark, NJ. Recognized bycom as one of the Top 25 Disruptive Companies in the World, AeroFarms is scaling quickly to meet the demand for our fresh, locally grown produce that is setting new culinary standards. We now need someone special who can apply their experience as a QA Technician to help us grow.
- An incredible change-the-world company with the eyes of the world focused on our success
- A team of motivated, intellectually curious individuals to support you
- The backing of some seriously impressive firms including Goldman Sachs, IKEA, Prudential & other leading venture funds.
- Minimum Associate degree in a related field
- Minimum 1 years experience in food manufacturing.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) desired
You may also have:
- Be able to work in a cold environment (<40F) for long periods of time
- Be able to lift 50 lb
- Be able to walk, bend & climb stairs