This is a temporaryshort-term position for approximately 4.5 months located in our NY office.
Youll be responsible for managing projects & initiatives that create operational efficiency & effectiveness for the Buyer Team at Rubicon Project. Your work will directly contribute to our company growth - accelerating customer success & streamlining team execution. Youll collaborate heavily with the global sales & account management groups on the Buyer Team as well as groups across the company - including our publisher, product, & marketing teams. Your experience will clearly demonstrate youve achieved success with similar operational initiatives - & that youre capable of tackling these in a self-directed manner. You possess a well-rounded skill set, including: excellent communication skills; strong analytical abilities & attention to detail; solid project management skills; & outside-of-the-box thinking. Lastly, you enjoy solving challenging problems, thrive in a fast-paced environment, & derive satisfaction from making an impact.
- Manage & create programs that improve team effectiveness, resolve pain points, and/or grow revenue. For example: a client program to promote/monitor adoption of a new product feature; process/tools to streamline client communications.
- Manage both shorter-term tactical projects as well as longer-term strategic initiatives. Own the ultimate success of each project.
- Triage new projects/priorities by assessing the appropriate owner, scope, level of priority, & degree of urgency for a project.
- Demonstrate leadership on cross-team projects. Successfully identify & achieve your deliverables; influence the project team to shape the outcome of the full initiative.
- Establish, document, & advise on operational best practices.
- Act as an escalation point to ensure key issues are resolved quickly
Qualifications & Experience
- 1-2+ years experience in digital advertising, ad tech. Programmatic experience a plus.
- Exceptional attention-to-detail & project management skills
- Excellent communication skills: written, presentation, & oral
- Strong analytical skills (i.e. Excel). Knowledge of BI tools (e.g., MicroStrategy) a plus.
- Can operate in a self-directed manner; & maintain good cross-team communication.
- Motivated strategic thinker who thrives on solving complex problems
- BA/BS degree