Vimeo Israel is looking for a brilliant & passionate Product Analyst to join our team!
In Vimeo Israel we are leading the video creation domain in VImeo. We have 2 amazing leading products - Vimeo Create & Magisto, both are video creation & editing, AI based tools enable any user to create professional video in instant.
As part of your position you will work closely with product managers, developers & designers to constantly improve the product, the user experience, user engagement & retention.
You will be required to answer complex questions defined by executive management.
What youll do:
- Work with large amounts of complex data to proactively provide actionable insights for product & company strategy as a whole
- Own all data aspects of the product - mapping the screens & features, defining BI events for dev teams to implement, define the business logic behind tables & views for BI engineering teams.
- Build & maintain dashboards to make informed decisions quickly while empowering others cross functionally to have information readily accessible
- Design experiments to test the validity of hypotheses on product & user experience optimization
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field
- 2+ Years of experience as a product analyst or business analyst from leading companies
- SQL proficiency - a must
- B2C experience, understanding of concepts in quantitative user behavior analysis - segmentation, trends, cohort, churn, LTV
- Ability to turn large amounts of ambiguous data into a concise, meaningful story
- Experience analyzing online marketing activities, such as acquisition & retention campaigns - a significant advantage
- Fluent English (written & oral)
- Experience working with BI tools
- Technological background- an advantage
- Experience with data modeling - an advantage
- Experience with experimental design & statistical data analysis- an advantage
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs