Business Development Associates (BDAs) are high energy professionals early in their careers that help support the demand for our market-leading identity governance cloud solutions. Ideal candidates should be eager to learn & develop skills that are required to launch their career in sales. We are open to candidates with non-traditional education/career backgrounds. We help coaching towards your professional development goals while providing tools, training, & excellent mentorship/leadership that will help advance your sales career at Okta.
Our culture is built on our vision, people & values; to enable any company to adopt any technology anywhere. While working towards that vision, our people embody our values of customer success, innovation, transparency, & integrity. Together, we are boundless.
Why work at Okta?
- We believe that work is a never-ending process of learning & iteration.
- We work on extremely complex problems.
- Your colleagues are here to help you learn & grow.
- We work on products that make millions of people's work lives better.
- We're funded by the industry's most respected investors.
- You'll have the opportunity to change technology forever.
- Activate, research, & drive awareness to inquiries to progress prospects' journey along Oktas top of funnel demand generation effort.
- Influence, generate & identify key contacts & leads to nurture interest through event registration & email campaigns.
- Utilize your active listening skills to understand & uncover customer needs & business problems to effectively communicate how Okta can solve them.
- Work closely with the marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, & pipeline generation.
- Consistently achieve activity metrics to ensure follow through of campaigns & programs.
- Use & maintain the Salesforce.com system according to Oktas standards; provide metrics on leads.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, driven & self-starting individual
- A desire to grow & advance a career in sales
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
Identity is at the core of everything we do. And to us at Okta, that doesnt just mean securing the identities of our customers, but also celebrating the identities of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our vision is to nurture a culture of inclusion & belonging while we create balanced teams to fuel innovation & collective growth.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Oktas privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.