CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a Field People Coordinator to support the day-to-day functions of the CLEAR Field People Team. CLEAR is growing & we are seeking a self-motivated high-achiever to make an impact. You will play a critical role on the CLEAR Field People Team & will be accountable for numerous administrative HR tasks, coordinate a number of projects/programs & partner with our operations leaders to ensure consistent communication & success.
What you will do:
- Partner with the Regional People Directors to support all team member life cycle events & Human Resources compliance for the CLEAR field population
- Support building a high performance culture by partnering with operations leaders to handle day-to-day HR administration
- Handle all HR related questions & concerns with integrity & confidentiality
- Support Human Resources initiatives & implement strategies to support the field team member life cycle at CLEAR including but not limited to:
- Understand & adhere to HR processes, best practices, & compliance
- Ensure federal, state, & local labor law posters are current
- Assist in the creation, administration, communication & tracking progress of HR policies & programs such as leaves of absence, employee relations, performance management, compensation, workers compensation, verification of employment requests, employee handbook & more
- Maintain & update all team member documentation & files
- Create various reports & analyze data, create presentations or talking points for use with the field leadership team & within the company
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes, create efficiencies & improve the teams overall productivity
- Assist People team with special projects & programs as needed
- Create & streamline HR processes & support roll out of procedures/presentations to Field leaders
- Assist with Employee Relations investigations as needed
- Travel as needed to support the field locations
Who you are:
- Bachelors Degree & at least 3 years relevant experience in Human Resources
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, & comfortable communicating with various levels of the organization
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, & intellectually curious
- Advanced computer skills including Google Suite & Microsoft Office Applications, scheduling products, & conferencing systems a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience & comfortability a plus
- General knowledge of Human Resources principles as well as report creation & familiarity with HRIS & Applicant Tracking Systems
- Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential & highly sensitive information
- Proactive & accustomed to a high volume of multitasking & meeting tight deadlines
- Operates with a sense of urgency & has flawless execution
- Ability to work both independently, as well as strong team player while using good judgment in deciding when to take action or when to ask for direction
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership with strong work ethic & follow through skills
- Ability & desire to grow into a bigger HR role in the future
CLEAR is an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristic.