The Brand Operations Assistant is the cross functional point person between warehouse, planning, merchandising, marketing, accounts payable, customer care etc. focusing on order confirmations, receipts, discrepancies, inventory & returns.
- Provide cross functional support regarding deliveries, discrepancies, inventory, returns & other merchandise operations related functions.
- Liaise effectively & expediently with brand partners
- Have a strong understanding of the needs of the Moda Operandi Customer
- Review order confirmations & send comments to brands in a timely manner
- Reach out to brands regarding delivery of goods
- Reach out to brands regarding discrepancies (short shipment, over shipped, incorrect item, etc.)
- Reach out to brands regarding GTIN codes
- Complete any Returns to Brands in a timely manner
- Notify Customer Care Team of brand issues, delays, updates etc.
Essential Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent
- 1 or more years experience in similar role helpful but not necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Excel
- Ability to work productively in a team environment
- Experience with Net Suite & Zen Desk experience helpful but not necessary
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties & competencies. All requirements & skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.