Via has partnered with 100+ cities & public transit agencies around the world to deploy our mobility technology. As a Field Manager on Vias Transit-as-a-Service (TaaS) Operations team, youll be responsible for managing operations using our innovative technology platform. Youll manage daily operations while driving continuous improvement & growth of our services.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure operational excellence, customer satisfaction, & an unbelievable customer experience
- Manage driver supply to ensure we have the right number of drivers on the road in order to meet demand
- Prioritize operational issues as the real-time point of contact & implement creative solutions to solve problems as they arise
- Respond to driver feedback & live customer issues
- Diligently work collaboratively with a broad interdisciplinary team to scale operational processes, systems, & tools to drive rapid growth
Who You Are:
- A self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Previous project management, operations, or customer service experience are a plus
- Outgoing & sociable; skilled at communicating professionally with partners, customers & driver partners from a broad range of backgrounds
- Willing to wear multiple hats & contribute on projects of all types
- Fluent in English, additional languages a plus
- Based in Arlington, TX (current or future)
What Catches Our Eye:
- Experience managing (including scheduling) a team
- Taking initiative & owning new projects
- Comfort with ambiguity & evolving / adapting as conditions change
- Experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders
- Bachelors degree
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Were proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution & modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems & sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.