Moda Operandi is an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover & shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce & content, Moda allows women to shop for whats new & whats next in designer fashion from the worlds leading emerging designers & luxury brands.
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for collaborating with the Product Team to build best in class e-commerce solutions & operational tools. Reporting to the Senior Director, Product Management, youll get to improve the current experience, while working on new solutions & features that will define the future of Moda Operandi.
This role can be completed as a remote or hybrid arrangement. Hybrid includes 1 day a week in our Brooklyn, NYC office.
If hybrid, Moda abides by the NYC vaccination mandate for workplaces, as such only candidates with completed covid vaccinations will be considered for this role.
What youll do...
- Lead product development team collaboration & envisioning toward launching product solutions that are simple, delightful & impactful
- Perform product discovery & customer/market research
- Break down complex problems & synthesize data to assess opportunities
- Develop & prioritize a roadmap that is aligned with the broader business strategy
- Write requirements / user stories, create mockups / wireframes / storyboards
- Navigate day to day trade offs across multiple dimensions such as value, time, cost, & risk
- Deliver persuasive verbal & written storytelling of customer problems, the customer journey, & desired product outcomes
Who you are...
- 5+ years of product management experience required
- Experience with the e-commerce, internet technology, iOS & start-up environment required
- Experience working across the multiple lifecycle stages of products from concept to launch & beyond is required
- Strong verbal communication, writing, & interpersonal skill is required
- Effective data analysis skills
- Skills in user-centric, quantitative & qualitative methods to unearth product opportunities & validate ideas (AB testing, prototyping, MVPs, etc.)
- Comfort working with analytics & measurement tools
- Excellent sense of empathy for end-users & stakeholders
- Passionate about building the future of ecommerce & creating high quality user experiences & systems that scale
Benefits of Joining Moda Operandi...
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401k matching
- Annual bonus program
- Generous PTO policy
- Summer Fridays
- Winter Recess
- Pet Insurance discounts
- Mental Health support including Head Space
- Wellness Program including memberships to HeadSpace, Carrot & OneMedical
- Generous merchandise discounts
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties & competencies. All requirements & skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.