We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
- Create Splash Integrations Support troubleshooting strategy workflow & metrics
- Develop & document best practices in marketing automation & cross-platform data integrity, including GDPR requirements
- Troubleshoot with clients via email, phone & chat
- Lead team training, QA, & feedback sessions with support team
- Review strategy requests & escalated platform issues documented by Specialists
- Consult with Specialist on Normal level tickets for strategy, accuracy, tone, format
- Analyze customer experience & user behavior to influence product roadmaps
- Product liaison & influencer for Integrations product roadmaps, feature scoping, development, release & improvements
- Identify & create integration-specific guides, product releases, FAQs & multimedia
- Coordinate with Solutions team for upcoming integrations, custom builds, & prospect needs
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 3+ years of Customer Support experience
- 2+ years of experience supporting software integrations
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS technology
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Zapier, HubSpot, Eloqua, BlueJeans, Nexudus & general API postback
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally & in writing, across varying backgrounds & management levels - convey technical information to a non-technical audience
- Expert with Google Docs, Microsoft Office & relevant software programs in your field
If youre interested in joining our hilarious, brilliant, ambitious, incredible team, please send a cover letter & your resume.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental & vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.