BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Pure Storage has Support centers in Mountain View, CA, Lehi, UT, Dublin, Ireland & Singapore, Asia. We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our 24x7 Support team. You will be part of the best Support team in the industry. Our culture focuses on 5 key values Persistence, Creativity, Teamwork, Ownership, & Customer First. You will work on problems of diverse scope where analysis will include hardware, software, & environmental factors within our FlashArray product. Our Support Engineers utilize their deep technical expertise to troubleshoot customer issues & resolve them. Successful Support Engineers will be able to build strong networks across different departments in the company.
- Proactively seek to understand customer expectations
- Complete customer storage upgrades
- Troubleshoot proactive alerts from our customer storage arrays
- Own & track customer issues using our ticket tracking system
- Own all customer facing communications, ensuring the message is concise & professional
- Shares, & documents knowledge via FAQ / KB articles, which can be internal or customer facing
- Manage multiple projects/support cases simultaneously
- Champion customer issues internally, & represent the company externally