--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health & safety of our candidates & our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews & new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI, public data, & real-time information as a force for good in the world. Over the last decade, our team has established & refined the leading AI platform for real-time event & risk detection. We surface the earliest signals of unfolding events & emerging risks within an increasingly diverse & complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, & better crisis management. Dataminr serves thousands of professionals in 100+ countries by delivering timely, relevant, & actionable alerts to public & private sector organizations around the world.
Weve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices & raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, & have fun. Join us & help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
You're an experienced manager, coach & leader at heart. You love building & enabling successful sales development teams through a clear vision, structure & strategy. You're known for being able to create a thriving, fun, & high-energy team culture based on a shared set of values & appropriately designed incentives.
You have experience leveraging data to improve SDR team strategy & productivity. Youre a hands-on manager who embraces getting on the phone & leading by example.
As our SDR Manager, you will help create strategic initiatives that drive outbound lead generation & inbound conversions for our growing sales organization, while mentoring team members & serving as a bridge between the Sales & Marketing departments. You will build & lead Dataminrs SDR team across multiple markets within the U.S.
Sales at Dataminr:
In a fast-moving world, there's nothing more important than having real-time information at your fingertips to help you identify & mitigate risk, assess a crisis situation, & craft an effective response.
Being part of Sales at Dataminr means you'll have the opportunity to create a positive & meaningful impact for your clients. Here's what you can expect:
- A comprehensive sales training & methodology program to set you up for success
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities so you're always on top of the latest sales trends & best practices
- Exposure & access to sales leadership for guidance, mentorship, & learning opportunities
- A strong sales culture of individual goals within a tight-knit team environment where your whole self is accepted
- Train & mentor our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) on existing outreach tactics, time management, objection handling, prospecting tactics, upselling & active listening skills
- Build efficient processes to identify & research lists of companies to target
- Drive operational excellence through constant process innovation & creative incentives
- Help develop career paths for SDRs to further their professional growth
- Nurture SDR talent to build a bench of prospective Account Executives
- Own & maintain ongoing analysis of inbound & outbound lead generation performance/efficacy
- Partner with Marketing, Sales Enablement & Sales Operations to leverage data & better inform SDR team strategy, including segmentation & personalized outreach to support company-wide marketing campaigns with consistent & efficient customer information exchange
- Partner with additional Sales leadership to strategize & optimize entire sales pipeline activity while working to improve the lead conversation hand off process to ensure optimal customer experience
- Embody Dataminrs core values & act as a brand ambassador both internally & externally
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of progressive experience in B2B quota-bearing sales roles with a proven track record of sales success
- 2-4 years of management experience in B2B Sales or Sales Development
- Experience growing & scaling a successful Sales Development team
- Proven track record establishing, achieving or exceeding measurable goals
- Experience at a fast-growing company (preferred)
- Experience successfully working cross-functionally across multiple departments within a company (i.e. Marketing, Operations, etc)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Salesforce CRM
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Positive, enthusiastic team player
Why you should work here:
- We recognize & reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, & passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning & development fund & professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave & 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks & beverages, & catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental & physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation & health & fitness app reimbursements
and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.