Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as an Account Manager, Growth Advertisers? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Account Manager, Growth Advertisers?
As an Account Manager, Growth Advertisers, you will work with Taboolas Small & Medium sized clients to drive advertiser success by educating, consulting, onboarding & providing strategic advice. You will use your expert communication skills & passion for digital advertising, enhance your analytical & consultative skills in a fast-paced environment. This role is an outstanding opportunity for a customer-focused & data-driven individual interested in establishing themselves as a digital advertising authority, & driving impact at scale through cross-functional collaboration with Taboolas world class teams.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role, its essential that you have:
- 2+ years of professional experience in a client-facing capacity
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize & manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of online & offline marketing channels
- Client-facing experience in the digital media/online publisher space
Itd be great if you also have:
- Hands-on experience & proven success managing +100K budgets across any of the following channels: Google Search, Facebook Ads, Criteo, Youtube, Teads.
What will I be doing on a day to day basis?
At a fast-moving technology company, no two days will ever be the same. As an Account Manager, Growth Advertisers you will:
- Deliver outstanding account management at scale
- Understand clients marketing objectives & provide data-driven solutions
- Identify upsell opportunities & provide strategic long term recommendations
- Be a product expert
- Own quarterly revenue goals
- Troubleshoot & resolve issues in a timely manner
- Work cross-functionally with the Product, Marketing & Support organizations to drive revenue & increase customer satisfaction
- Display clear understanding of industry challenges & opportunities
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, IMDb & Business Insider. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia & Salesforce.
- Taboola ATL offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.