You will build data pipelines, ML pipelines & data warehouse models to help us leverage the data to develop insights, & to enable us to make business decisions. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder & data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems & building them from the ground up. You will support our software developers & growth team on data initiatives & will ensure an optimal data delivery architecture is present to support ongoing projects. You must be self-directed & comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems & products.
- Youll be getting your hands dirty with the data plus thinking big picture to develop our longer term data strategy
- Create & maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, & implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, & loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency & other key business performance metrics
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues & support their data infrastructure needs
- Create data tools for analytics & data scientist team members that assist them in building & optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader