Were looking for a sales leader with experience building highly profitable, scalable, & leveraged teams to ensure the optimal balance of company growth & customer experience. As the Sales Development Manager, you will implement best practices, drive business growth, & help build our SDR & lead generation programs. Youll manifest our values & contribute to building a sales culture that is integrated with the entire company.
The Asana Sales team relies on a freemium product model that provides leverage for our sales teams at every customer interaction. Our user-driven (bottom-up) B2B sales model allows us to interact with more users than a traditional B2B sales model on a daily basis. At our scale, even small optimizations, across every touch point (website visitors & product users), provides tremendous impact to the growth of our business.
The right candidate will be data-driven, understand top of the funnel & pipeline dynamics, be focused on serving customers & internal stakeholders, excel at building & managing a team, & have extensive experience in making processes more efficient. Were looking for someone who will be passionate about customer experience & dedicated to operational efficiency.
This leader should have strong B2B SaaS sales & management experience & has built successful multi-channel inbound sales development programs previously. Must be comfortable with a high velocity sales org working within a freemium business model & large user base.
What Youll Achieve
- Manage, hire, & scale Asanas Sales Development Programs
- Lead strategic planning for team including: growth, hiring, new lead generation motions, & rep enablement
- Build new motions from the ground up; scale existing motion
- Hire reps & scale team(s) to meet & exceed business lead generation needs
- Build & manage teams of SDRs, both internal & external
- Set & achieve ambitious targets quarter after quarter
- Partner closely with Marketing, Customer Success, Sales Enablement, & Product Teams
- 1+ years of sales leadership experience in B2B SaaS, preferable
- A passion for coaching & developing world class talent
- A love for building new teams
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- Excellent at stakeholder management & keeping partners informed
- Enjoy working with peers on the marketing, partnerships, customer operations, & product teams
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber & Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation & business results, & for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE & one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, & Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team