Technical Support Specialists (TSS) are key contributors to Instsacarts Platform Support organization. Technical Support Specialists leverage customer-facing experiences & are responsible for Instacarts support handling & execution of severity 0, 1, & 2 cases. In this role you will implement & find ways to prevent customer issues through proactive support & monitoring. You will partner with our Engineering team & provide the highest level of support & expertise to some of our largest & most strategic accounts. This is a suitable career opportunity for a highly motivated, end user oriented, self-directed individual who is interested in delivering a cutting-edge ecommerce platform.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage incoming external & internal stakeholder requests
- Solve complex challenges - use your research & communication skills to provide clear & accurate resolution paths on incoming tickets in accordance with SLAs
- Make an impact, build relationships & provide solutions to stakeholders
- Recreate & replicate technical challenges with a mission to drive product change via configuration management, fixes, & deployments to client production & testing environments
- Understand & translate complex product & technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Be part of an exciting technical support team that thrives on meeting & exceeding expectations
- Manage multiple priorities & own your work from end to end
- This role has a rotating on-call component that requires some work outside of normal business hours
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in a technical support role combined with experiences partnering with external stakeholders
- Experience working with Python and/or Ruby
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Practical experience & a deep understanding of ITIL incident management, problem, & change management
- Independently minded with a proven ability to thrive in a self-motivated fast-paced, ambiguous, & rapidly changing environment
- Strong communication skills & bias for action
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries & one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery & pickup services bring everyday essentials & fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. & Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional & local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluckeveryone brings something new, different & flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive & neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.