Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
We are looking for a stellar Director of Enterprise Sales who will be responsible for leading the Enterprise Sales Team for our Midwest Region. As a leader within Sales, you will collaborate to develop the sales strategy & drive key initiatives to achieve Sales objectives. This position reports to the VP of Enterprise Sales.
About the Job:
- Manage, hire, train & ramp a team of Enterprise Account Executives responsible for new & expansion bookings.
- Achieve annual Enterprise bookings quota with monthly & quarterly targets.
- Develop & manage Account Executives on productivity metrics such as deal size, win rate, & forecast accuracy as well as how to lead a customer through a pro-active sales cycle.
- Coach Account Executives through building executive relationships with Named Enterprise accounts in their territories & through complex Enterprise deals & negotiations.
- Lead the Enterprise Sales team - We are not beholden to conventional wisdom about how to run a sales organization, so there is massive latitude to try new techniques to unleash higher levels of performance.
- Shape the direction of the go-to market strategy & execution for your Region.
- Be the key business owner within Optimizely & work collaboratively with Marketing, Product & Success to build targeted messaging & collateral, & mapping a customer journey for the specific business needs of your Region.
- Conducts weekly forecast meetings.
- Coaches direct reports re: strategies to drive closure.
- Supporting direct reports by participating & leading in client & prospect meetings.
- Engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Embody Optimizelys cultural values & leads by example.
- Be a key contributor to Optimizelys sales strategy & execution.
- You have managed a high performing Account Executive team for a B2B technology company for 5-7 years.
- You possess over 10 years of overall Enterprise sales experience, building relationships with Fortune 1000 companies & managing complex sales processes with multiple stakeholders & negotiations with pricing based on business value, legal & procurement.
- Experience selling to CMOs & VPs of Marketing, Product and/or Analytics a plus.
- You have experience setting quotas & managing people against those quotas.
- You have demonstrated a successful track record as an individual contributor & can share relevant & complex closing experience with a growing team.
- You consistently exceed expectations.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Experience with marketing technology, website optimization & A/B testing tools is a huge advantage.
- Commuter & transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay & deductible. HMO, PPO, & HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, & vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy & seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team & having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.