Scandits Sales Operations Team is looking for a talented individual who will deliver excellence in the day-to-day deal creation & deal approval processes. This is a high visibility role, partnering closely with our Americas Sales Team, where the primary goal is to positively impact the sales cycle. You will also work closely with the Sales Operations, Finance & Legal functions as well as executives to structure, create, review & approve quotes & orders. The Sales Operations Managers goals are to reduce sales cycles, increase deal size & maintain up-sell possibilities to ensure Scandits long-term interests.
What You Will Do
- Act as the subject matter expert on licensing terms, deal structures, pricing & value justification, & customer usage data to get opportunities quickly structured, approved & closed.
- Support the Americas Sales Team in building & positioning complex offerings, which involves coordinating other functions involved in the deal structuring process such as Legal, Accounting & Product. Support.
- Analyze, evaluate & approve quotes to assure consistency with Scandits commercial scheme & find & advise creative solutions for non-standard deal terms.
- Pull the strings by coordinating & acting as a gatekeeper for deal support requests.
- Review non-standard Order Forms to meet revenue recognition policies.
- Provide input to further develop Scandits licensing scheme & opportunity-to-cash process.
Who You Are
- Analytical & detail-oriented mindset with demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Quick learner which is able to multitask & manage time effectively
- Strong business acumen
- Reasoned & concise communicator who is confident to express his opinion
- Ability to work independently & excel in a fast-growing & fast-paced environment while managing deadlines & accuracy
- Comfortable giving guidance to Senior Sales, & VPs & CEO on larger enterprise agreements
- Comfortable with navigating & assessing complex contracts & legal terms. Previous experience in Enterprise Software & license agreements is a plus
- Hold at least a bachelor degree & 5+ years of relevant professional experience (Pricing, Deal Support, Sales Operations, Commercial Projects, or the like)
- Must be able to handle volume peaks at the end of the quarter
- Experience using Salesforce.com
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises & consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects & augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes & recognizing text, objects, & other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones & robots.
Scandits mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, & machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, & healthcare can use Scandits technology to create & power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, & proof of delivery.
Many of the worlds most innovative & successful companies are benefiting from Scandits enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, & Levi Strauss & Co.