Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data & its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms & innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation & vehicle history.
Are you looking to join the international team at a dynamic & fast-paced technology company? The Director, Canada Business Operations will helpmanage strategy & operations for our Canadian business. You will guide key strategic decisions, as well as work cross-functionally to implement critical business initiatives. You'll have the opportunity to work alongside leadership teams in Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Finance, & Product. A successful candidate will have strong analytical skills & an ability to work cross-functionally to implement change.
What You'll Do:
- Works directly with functional VPs, Directors, & other senior management to help guide the strategic direction & daily operations of our international business
- Leads cross-functional teams to implement high-impact projects. An ability to influence teams who are not direct reports is critical to success.
- Develops & delivers upon a plan to ensure the business meets its strategy, KPIs & P&L targets.
- Collaborates with Business Intelligence & FP&A teams to analyze business fundamentals that inform strategy & operations
- Extracts key insights from analyses & presents findings in a compelling way to influence critical business decisions
- Works cross-functionally to establish KPIs for the Canadian business & ensure accountability for results
- Manages a variety of high-visibility, strategic initiatives for the Canadian market
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree required, MBA a plus
- 8-10 years of relevant experience. Management consulting and/or general management experience a plus.
- Ability to influence cross-functionally to drive change
- Exceptional communication skills, written & verbal
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Strong PowerPoint & presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in technology and/or SAAS a plus
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity & collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible & hardworking. We have a great respect for testing & learning & a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball & ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK & Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI & Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visitour careers page.