At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
We are a multi-facetted, full funnel B2B marketing team executing on both digital campaigns & in-person programs & events. Our main focus is to build awareness & influences revenue by partnering with sales teams to provide pipeline dollars. We deliver both digital & face-to-face interactions with prospects & customers that drive sales conversions forward. We are looking for a well-rounded, experienced Marketer that will lead our marketing initiatives in the Greater China region that includes Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, & Taiwan.
About the Role
Cloudflare is looking for a strong B2B Enterprise marketing lead, who is dynamic, creative, & analytical. The individual has a track record of delivering smashing programs that generate new prospects & grow the marketing revenue pipeline. This person will be dedicated to growing our businesses in China, Hong Kong, Macau, & Taiwan so a deep understanding & experience in driving marketing generated pipeline in these markets are crucial.
You will conceive, launch, & lead a series of digital campaigns that span a variety of online channels Pay-per-click (PPC), Display, Retargeting, email, organic, social, webinars, content syndication, to name a few. You will also driving our in-person events strategy & end to end execution. You have a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, & the ability to think strategically & orchestrate many moving parts. You must have full working knowledge & expertise of the demand generation marketing funnel & lead flows. The right candidate will have the ability to work cross-functionally with all teams in-region & in headquarters in San Francisco, with the goal of localizing & amplifying the global campaigns & events to drive demand & generate leads.This is a China Country role based in Singapore, hence understanding the greater China markets will be required.
What you'll do
- Reporting into the Head of Marketing, APAC based in Singapore
- As the China country marketing lead, you will be responsible for both online & offline marketing strategies & tactics.
- Work in cross-functional teams & collaborate closely with global demand generation, product marketing, sales, marketing operations, sales ops & many others in the development, execution & measurement of marketing initiatives
- Align the marketing activities to support the sales goals for leads & opportunities
- Measure campaign impact through SFDC reporting, evaluate campaign ROI, & present recommendations for improvement
- Plan, promote, & host field marketing events (trade shows, conferences, executive dinners, & workshops) across the Greater China Region that capture prospects & help move them into customers.
- You will be responsible for the design, production, execution, & optimization of online marketing campaigns across multiple channels (e.g. SEM, organic/SEO, retargeting, email, webinars, etc.)
- Work with cross-functional team members (Design, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product) to orchestrate high-impact integrated marketing campaigns.
- Work with the global marketing teams to optimise & localise global campaigns to ensure market relevancy.
- Ongoing project management of campaign execution across Marketo, Bizible, & Salesforce, including data hygiene. Manage campaigns timeline, ROI, & data-driven improvements through optimization.
- Communicate campaign results to key stakeholders.
Examples of desireable skills, knowledge & experience
- Fluent in spoken & written Mandarin & English a must. Cantonese dialect would be a bonus but not mandatory.
- 7-10 years proven experience in B2B marketing (enterprise software, SaaS, regional marketing and/or info security experience a plus)
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Economics, or other quantitative field
- On the digital side, you will be responsible for the design, production, execution, & optimization of online marketing campaigns across multiple channels (e.g. SEM, organic/SEO, retargeting, email, webinars, social media, etc.). This person must be highly experienced in utilizing platforms such as Baidu, WeChat, Weibo & other Chinese marketing platforms & previous experience in running search engine campaigns using platforms like Baidu is mandatory.
- In addition, you must have experience creating strategy, planning, budgeting & managing trade shows, events, & conferences from start to finish
- Have proven track record of launching successful online & offline marketing campaigns & driving qualified leads in the funnel
- Strong project management/organizational skills & the ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives at once
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative, & the ability to coordinate across multiple departments in different time zones
- Results oriented with experience using qualitative & quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, sales & other marketing goals
- Ability to travel to events. Expectation is 50%-60% travel within the APAC region
- Analytically inclined, exceptional organizational skills, with rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment with tight deadlines
- Having a strong sense of curiosity & passion for learning
- Exhibit strong stakeholders management & communication skills
- Hands on experience with Salesforce, Marketo, & Google Analytics, will be an advantage.Previous experience in a high growth company in the SaaS, security, or network space, combined with knowledge of how the Internet works is a plus
What Makes Us Special
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.