Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 Companys gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
Reporting to the VP, Corporate Controller, the Accounting Manager will be responsible for supporting the monthly financial close process in a high-growth, fast-paced environment. The role will work across multiple functions of the accounting department, including but not limited to: SEC external reporting, technical accounting, revenue recognition, International accounting matters along with the monthly & quarterly close.
- Assist with general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, revenue & general ledger
- Help with quarterly & year-end financial audit activities & the annual corporate financial controls audit
- Assess current practices & procedures, & make recommendations for improvements
- Prepare, review, & analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy & completeness
- Perform ad hoc analysis & projects as requested
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct & timely closing & reporting at year-end
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA required
- 5+ years of experience, preferably with a combination of large public accounting firm & a publicly-traded company
- Proficiency in application of US GAAP & SEC requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of navigating through complex and/or ambiguous situations.
- Ability to successfully manage relationships across multiple functions & execute against collective goals
- Demonstrated ability to think in an agile, creative & strategic manner to evolve or solve challenges & issues & to oversee prioritization of competing responsibilities
- Highly developed listening skills & a strong ability to engage & effectively communicate at the senior management level, both orally & in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills, with evidence of working in collaboration across large organizations, including a proactive & 'no surprises' approach in communicating and/or escalating issues/requests
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Advertising technology industry a plus
- Self-motivated, independent thinker & team player who will hit the ground running
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, & proactive; a leader who can positively & productively impact finance & corporate initiatives.